12 Jun I clicked “print”, nothing’s happening.
- Did you follow all the instructions in the installation manual to the letter?! Please don’t take shortcuts. 8 out 10 times that we are requested to help, all we had to do was follow the instructions accurately.
- If you are using a Mac you need to have the papercut app installed and running.
- Make sure you’re on the actual “Microlab” wifi network, not on the Microlab Guest network.
- Disable your VPN or proxy if you have any. You cannot print to our printers while you are on a VPN connection.
- Make sure you are using the name servers assigned by the Microlab network. If you set your own nameservers (to 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124, for instance), printing will not work.
- If you go to print.microlab-eindhoven.nl/user and enter your printer credentials, you should be able to see the document in the queue. If not, make sure you follow all the other bullet points, then contact us by sending and email to [email protected]